High Desert Harley-Davidson and Birds of Prey Motorsports are the exclusive sponsors of the 2014 Rally.
Everything is happening on Main Street in Historic Baker City, Oregon. Main Street will be closed to traffic during the rally and will be MOTORCYCLE PARKING ONLY. Visit the official Hells Canyon Rally booth for registration, shirts, maps and info. Also on Main Street is the Vendor Village and High Desert Harley Davidson with a complete showroom, motorclothes, service and of course the Harley Girls!
Remember, open containers are not allowed outside on the street. What does this mean? Don’t bring your beer or drink outside the establishment you purchased it in. Open contianers are NOT allowed on the street. Keep your drinks in the bar! if you’ve been drinking, don’t ride your bike, take the shuttle bus, the shuttle has been a BIG hit every year and really makes the cops happy! Shuttle bus service for Registered Riders starts at 5pm Friday until late into the night, with similar hours for Saturday.
Thursday is the official arrival day. Plan your ride so that you arrive in the early afternoon. Check in on Main Street and get the road washed off your bike.
- Check-in at the Hells Canyon Rally Booth
- Thursday arrival is NEW for 2014
- Plan your rides, 6 great roads, 5 scenic Byways
Friday is for riding and discovery. With 4 official courses to ride the variety is outstanding. Let the adventure begin.
- Gold Rush Course, featuring The Little Dragon, Lucky Hwy 7 and The Tamarack Trail
- Valley Course, featuring Owyhee Dam
- Canyon Course, featuring The Devil’s Tail and Hells Canyon Dam
- Mountain Course, featuring Road Rash Pass
- KickStart Party, 7-10pm, on Main Street. Don’t miss this. FREE with WristBand
Saturday is about everything you missed Friday, go do it.
- Hells Canyon Motorcycle Show, on Main Street 7pm
- HCMR BBQ, after the bike show on Main Street, FREE with WristBand
Sunday is about everything you missed Friday and Saturday, go do it.
- 5 Scenic Byways, go see ‘em 1. Hells Canyon 2. Blue Mountain 3. Elkhorn 4. Journey Through Time 5. Oregon Outback
Monday, return to the bonds of daily life. But, not without a really good route home. We usually go the Paulina, Post route to the Portland area and you are welcome to join us. 7am in front of the Geiser Grand Hotel.
Plan now to attend this year and every year, it will change your life for the better!
|Join Our Mailing List|